The blog's under construction now.
Things might look really ugly, so ugly that you'll want to ball your eyes out.
So read at your own risk.
Announcement Box

Hey there, thanks for visiting. The construction work for the blog has just finished except for one thing and that's the lounge section, as always. (For some reason, it's always incomplete)
For old viewers, here are what I've did to my blog, in case you didn't notice:
- removed Archive page cause it's high maintenance
- changed the gallery to an Instagram feed
- installed FontAwesome
- created a Music Player for the lounge, no longer do you need to look at millions of play buttons, just click and play
- newly written About page
- header image can now be changed but only for Home and inside of posts, toggle it away with the up arrow if you need to
- added different header images for all other pages
Have fun reading about me whining. ;)

Japorized

Dec 31, 2012

New Year

Chose a new icon for myself ("Komodo Media" styled foliage) from a vast number of vectors I was looking for and hope that it gives myself some fresh new light for 2013. And from today on, I'm staying at a new place with a different life leading ahead. I am no longer staying with my parents as I'm going to further my studies in Sunway University. I will be on the American Degree Transfer Program (ADTP) offered by Sunway and will be pursuing Actuarial Science, given that everything goes on smoothly. It's a big bet I'm placing on, cause I might run out of capacity to invest in this while in pursue towards the future.

I do not know what to say about my current feelings towards life, not that I'm unsatisfied by my current living, but I'm actually looking at life from a farther distance, not only am I looking at my own life and those around me but also stories of other people and the 'how's and 'why's about life given by different people.
This music piece below is very suiting for what life can be pictured as a large portion but not all of it.


Emotional, perhaps? But isn't life always like that? There are always things that we want to forget, things that we want to change, things that we want to protect, things that we want to obtain, and things that we want do. However, unfortunately, life doesn't give you everything, and even hard work doesn't guarantee one a fruitful outcome. The world is no longer a place for the simple and innocent.

But come to think from the other side, what if everyone gets to fulfill each and every of their dreams? Then there would be no sadness, and people will start to procrastinate and wouldn't reach higher.

The harder you fall, the higher you soar.

When one fails, one will try harder to achieve their goal, and in the long run, might end up creating something better than one expects. Whilst not everyone will have the determination to continue fighting their way up to the unknown end, some will eventually hit their final target, while some others might get something different, be it a good or a bad result.

So, I'll put down my resolution in a plain and simple way:

I wish that the new 2013 will be a good and significant year of my life where my down-sided life will eventually have a positive upturn.

No comments :

Post a Comment