The blog's under construction now.
Things might look really ugly, so ugly that you'll want to ball your eyes out.
So read at your own risk.
Announcement Box

Hey there, thanks for visiting. The construction work for the blog has just finished except for one thing and that's the lounge section, as always. (For some reason, it's always incomplete)
For old viewers, here are what I've did to my blog, in case you didn't notice:
- removed Archive page cause it's high maintenance
- changed the gallery to an Instagram feed
- installed FontAwesome
- created a Music Player for the lounge, no longer do you need to look at millions of play buttons, just click and play
- newly written About page
- header image can now be changed but only for Home and inside of posts, toggle it away with the up arrow if you need to
- added different header images for all other pages
Have fun reading about me whining. ;)

Japorized

Jul 3, 2012

Breaking Down

Am I on track now? Am I... already on the right track now? Am I... slowly getting what I want? Are all my hard work all the suffering I've gone through proved to be worthy enough?

A half-broken family, an complicated and uncertain relationship, a pile of unfinished homework and assignments, a tired soul and body, a seemingly distant and difficult-to-reach aspiration, a seemingly misty future and dream... Could life get any worse? They are conflicts of the heart and mind, which are a lot worse than the slicing of one's skin or burning of their body.

I want to fill a place with all my screams
I want to light a place on fire and burn all the pain coming at me
I want to dive into deep sea and let the coldness freeze my bones
I want to launch myself into outer space and suffocate myself to death
I want to punch down layers and layers of walls till my fists rot
I want to jump down the mountain and yell madly
I want to run at lightning speed to exhaust myself
I want to smash rocks with my hands till my bleeding dries

None of these will ever happen nonetheless. I can't do anything about these. I can't decide anything. Everything is happening simultaneously without giving me a second to breathe.


Town, Flow of Time, People
Going on like endless Roaring Tides
I long for The Place where Wishes come true
Yet, I am somehow losing sight of what is Existence
Will I ever be able to hold The Palm of a Tiny Hand,
O' my Dearly Beloved?

No comments :

Post a Comment