The blog's under construction now.
Things might look really ugly, so ugly that you'll want to ball your eyes out.
So read at your own risk.
Announcement Box

Hey there, thanks for visiting. The construction work for the blog has just finished except for one thing and that's the lounge section, as always. (For some reason, it's always incomplete)
For old viewers, here are what I've did to my blog, in case you didn't notice:
- removed Archive page cause it's high maintenance
- changed the gallery to an Instagram feed
- installed FontAwesome
- created a Music Player for the lounge, no longer do you need to look at millions of play buttons, just click and play
- newly written About page
- header image can now be changed but only for Home and inside of posts, toggle it away with the up arrow if you need to
- added different header images for all other pages
Have fun reading about me whining. ;)

Japorized

Nov 23, 2011

Dearly Beloved II


Just wanted to praise the song again for saving me. I'm wrecked and I quickly thought of this song. I opened it from my directory and purposely selected its mp4 file.

And the picture was Sora standing in the sea, just like the picture I posted in the first post. Another feeling of melancholy.


The song never failed to soothe me.

Even for the 1000th time, it still has the same effect on me...
My bones shackle...
My spine freezes...
My mind pauses and slows down...
My eyes close to the music...

Am I stressing myself too much in life and in anything I'm doing?

The song always makes me think. Think of what I actually want myself. Think of how to handle the things I'm facing in the right way. Of course, in a very stress-less mood. But I usually allow myself to be washed away by the music.

No comments :

Post a Comment