The blog's under construction now.
Things might look really ugly, so ugly that you'll want to ball your eyes out.
So read at your own risk.
Announcement Box

Hey there, thanks for visiting. The construction work for the blog has just finished except for one thing and that's the lounge section, as always. (For some reason, it's always incomplete)
For old viewers, here are what I've did to my blog, in case you didn't notice:
- removed Archive page cause it's high maintenance
- changed the gallery to an Instagram feed
- installed FontAwesome
- created a Music Player for the lounge, no longer do you need to look at millions of play buttons, just click and play
- newly written About page
- header image can now be changed but only for Home and inside of posts, toggle it away with the up arrow if you need to
- added different header images for all other pages
Have fun reading about me whining. ;)

Japorized

Jan 26, 2010

Dream

Dream

People often ask me, "What is your dream?"
I'll have to back-track into my past to answer that.

Hmm... I had once wanted to be a lawyer someday. That's when I was 7 to around 10. Nonetheless, that dream suddenly become a history of mine. I was having no dream for my future after that till today.

I remember that my second dream which was already happened is that I am aiming to score straight A's in my UPSR. I did it. I should be on cloud nine or maybe even cloud eighteen. But I wasn't happy at all. What I felt at that time, was emptiness. I was young. I never understand that feeling at that time. I never do.


Path of Dream

The picture above is called The Path of Dream. It is indeed, to me, a deep meaning. Something I might be taking days, weeks, months or even years to finally know what actually is the Path of Dream. Some people will just tell you, it's just a way of how you fulfill you dream. Some will tell you it's just nothing but another irritating discussion. But to a person who had not found or, like me, had lost his/hers dream, it is something that can be thought, deep.

This might be another dream for me. The dream to search for the actual "Path of Dream".

No comments :

Post a Comment